Property Tax Address Change Form

Request for Address ChangeIn order to change the information on your tax bill, you must be the owner of record. No changes can be made unless approved by the owner. Kindly fill in, print out and forward this completed form to:

Franklin County Real Property Office

63 West Main Street
Malone, NY 12953

I, add name here
,hereby makes a request to change the tax billing address for:

Please note change for removal of a name (death), change of name (marriage), power of attorney, or appointment for estate purposes all require copies of documents to be filed with this change form.

Click here to download a PDF version.

Need a PDF Viewer? Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.